Tui BriquettesFind a Store
Tui Briquettes provide hot burning, recycled fuel for a warm, cosy fire.
Made in New Zealand from 100% recycled New Zealand milled wood, they are a convenient alternative to traditional firewood. The briquettes are easy to store and easy to use, suitable for use in indoor and outdoor fireplaces and braziers.
Independent testing shows that Tui Briquettes burn hotter than conventional firewood, and each briquette has an approximate 80-minute burn time.
In a survey of people throughout New Zealand who had sampled the briquettes, 95% said they would use them again.
- Convenient alternative to traditional firewood.
- Easy to store and easy to use.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% recycled New Zealand milled wood.
- 80 minute burn time, burns hotter than traditional firewood (as tested by independent accredited laboratories in NZ).
Directions for use
- Start your fire with Tui Kindling or Tui Firestarters.
- Once the fire is ignited place up to two Tui Briquettes on the fire at a time.
Must be stored in dry conditions.
Write a review
Tui Briquettes reviews
Be the first to write a review
Tui Firestarters 'all-in-one' replace the need for kindling and traditional firelighters by combining kindling and traditional firelighters into one product, made from recycled cardboard.
Simply light, add firewood and enjoy a cosy fire.
Suitable for use in indoor and outdoor fireplaces, BBQs and braziers.
Smart Solutions for a Cosy Winter
New Zealand's Coldest House Competition
Tui's simple steps to a cosy fire
We at Tui know Kiwis are passionate about the perfect way to get their fires started.